Tuesday, January 21, 2014

A is for Arabesque

I have not been a very good blogger this past year. I want to get better at it. So to get me out of my rut, I am going to blog through the alphabet, using each letter for inspiration for whatever topic comes to mind. I can't promise that the posts will be amazing or life changing, but at least there will be something new to read. :)

A for Arabesque

Joci has always loved to dance. In November, she began her first official dance class. It was mostly geared toward ballet, which she loves best. It was fun to hear her come home using words like "arabesque" and "plie" and "sashay."

I was quite impressed when I saw her review. She had no performance anxiety at all. She was so excited. The song was "Here Comes Suzy Snowflake." And she danced really well, doing the choreography pretty darn well for a four-year-old. By the second song, she was content to do her own thing and just run around the room and look at herself dance in the mirrors. :)



Here comes Suzy Snowflake!

The girl next to her was frozen the entire time. :(

Lalala...time to do my own thing...


An official certificate!


1 comment:

Rachel Skousen said...

This is a good idea. I have also been in a blogging rut. I may have to try something similar. Also, Joci is freaking adorable.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Your Ad Here